Shipping and Handling
When you order from us, we know you just Gotta Have That order. That’s why we strive to ship all orders as fast as possible. Most orders ship 1 to 3 business days after your payment is received. If your order contains custom or personalized items, please allow 4 to 6 business days for processing.
Since our items ship from a variety of fulfillment warehouses, your purchase may arrive in more than one package. But rest assured, only one shipping fee is charged for your entire order.
Flat Rate Shipping*
We don’t think you should pay a fortune for shipping. So, be sure to take advantage of our $8.95 flat rate shipping offer, in which orders within the continental US (lower 48 states) will be charged at a flat rate of $8.95 per ship-to address for ground delivery. So go ahead, fill up your shopping cart with as many items as you’d like, and shipping will only be $8.95 for ground delivery anywhere in the contiguous United States.
*Some products will incur an additional “Oversize Item” charge due to their large size and/or heavy weight. The “Oversize Item” charge is in addition to the standard $8.95 flat rate shipping and will appear on the product page of any applicable product; it will also appear when you check out.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada
Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada will be charged UPS Standard Ground Rates based on the shipping weight of your order. Our shopping cart is equipped with a shipping calculator, so simply place the items you want to purchase in the shopping cart and click the “Estimate Shipping” button to instantly view your shipping charges.
When shipping to Canada, Gotta Have That! is not responsible for any duties, taxes or brokerage fees associated with your shipment(s); these charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please refer to your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to ordering. In addition, we are not familiar with import regulations and are not responsible for fees/damages associated with noncompliance.
For your convenience, we offer UPS 2-day and 3-day shipping options. Costs for expedited shipping services are based on the shipping weight of your order. If you choose 2-day or 3-day shipping, please be aware that standard order processing times still apply, and shipping times always begin the day after your order leaves our warehouse. UPS does not include weekends or holidays in their delivery time estimates, and they do not deliver on weekends or national holidays.
PO Boxes and APOs
Unfortunately, our shipping carriers do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO addresses. You will need to provide a valid residential or business address to complete your order.
In the event that a package is undeliverable and returned to us due an address error on the customer’s part, or because it was refused by the customer, the customer is subject to return shipping fees and restocking fees. In addition, if the package contains non-refundable items, no refund will be given for those products. Please see our return policy below for more details about which products are non-refundable.
Gotta Have That! takes pride in carrying high-quality products, and we work hard to make sure you’re pleased with your purchase. But, we realize it’s impossible to please everyone. So, in the rare event that you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please review the policies below and contact us for a Return Authorization no later than 10 days after the item(s) were delivered.
1. Prior to returning any item, you must contact us within 10 days of receipt and request a Return Authorization. No claims on damages and/or shortages will be accepted after 10 days. If you return merchandise without first receiving a Return Authorization from Gotta Have That! no refund or exchange will be provided.
2. Certain items cannot be returned or refunded for safety and/or resale reasons. Due to the nature of these items, all sales are final. Non-returnable items that are returned will not be shipped back to the sender, nor will they be refunded.
Non-Returnable items include, but are not limited to:
- Edible, liquid and cosmetic products such as candy, coffee, tea, almonds, lip balm and wedding bubbles cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged due to tampering concerns.
- Personalized items cannot be returned unless an error was made by us in processing your order.
- Due to manufacturing limitations, damaged Personalized Glassware that is custom screen printed and requires a set up fee, cannot be replaced. We can only offer credit for the items damaged during shipping. While breakage during transit is rare, please be sure to order enough pieces to cover contingencies. In the event that breakage occurs, you will be required to provide us with photos of damaged pieces before credit will be issued.
3. A restocking fee of 15% or $5.00 (whichever us greater) applies to all non-defective returned merchandise.
4. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees. Shipping costs are nonrefundable and the cost of return shipping is the customer’s responsibility. This may mean returning products to multiple warehouses if you purchased items which originated from multiple fulfillment centers. If you received free shipping and return merchandise, the actual shipping cost incurred by Gotta Have That! to ship the item(s) to you will be deducted from your refund.
5. We do not accept partial returns of party favors (if you purchase a quantity of 100, you must return all 100), unless the items you are returning were defective.
6. We highly recommend you obtain a tracking number and shipping insurance when returning merchandise to us, as we are not responsible for damaged or lost return packages, and no refunds will be given for lost return packages.
7. All merchandise eligible for a refund must be returned in its original, unopened package and not be tampered with in any way. All returns must be packaged in the original shipping cartons, including all packing materials and any paperwork that was included with the item(s). Returned merchandise that arrives in an opened package and/or in “used” condition will not be refunded, returned or exchanged.
Your order may be cancelled only if the order has not yet been processed by us. If your order was paid via credit card or PayPal, a cancellation fee of $10.00 will apply.
Personalized items cannot be canceled, changed, refunded or returned once production of those items has begun.
Gotta Have That! reserves the right to change our shipping policies, return policies and flat rate shipping pricing at any time, for any reason. Notice of any changes will be posted here and will only apply to orders and information collected after any such change. It is your sole responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of GottaHaveThat.com following the posting of any such changes will mean that you accept and are bound by those changes.
This page was last modified on April 29, 2013.